Here is the first area that is being put forward for discussion in this forum.
Are Schools serving to be the hubs of education?
The education system includes close to one and half decades of academic learning. This pattern is based on the Macaulayan system which was introduced in the 19th century. While knowledge is naturally exciting to a child, a school often fails to be the place that the child is excited to go to. Is this system really working to the extent it is expected to work? Has it succeeded in producing anything much greater than literacy and information-based learning?
More posts by this author:
- A Shortcut to Meaningful Education – Introduction
- Education Revamp in Bharata: 1. INTRODUCTION
- Flipped Classrooms and a More Meaningful Education
- Education Revamp in Bharata: 2. EVOLUTION OF BHARATĪYA EDUCATION
- HINDUISM THROUGH HISTORY – III