This classic contains a collection of three of Deng Ming Dao’s books —
The Wandering Taoist, Seven Bamboo Tablets of the Cloudy Satchel and Gateway to a Vast World.
This is a gripping saga of young Chinese Aristrocrat Kwan Saihung, from opulent luxury of being part of a powerful warrior family of pre-Revolution China to an aging Cook in a Chinese Restaurant in America. On The Way, he also takes us on a wonderful ride from the Wu Dan mountains (one of Taoism’s holiest of sites), to Shanghai to America, sharing his lessons of Taoist training, Martials Training and simply learnings in the school of hard knocks we call Life.
More posts by this author:
- Opening the Dragon Gate: The Making of a Modern Taoist Wizard
- Scholar Warrior: An Introduction to the Tao in Everyday Life
- Relaxing into Your Being: The Water Method of Taoist Meditation Series, Vol. 1
- The Great Stillness: The Water Method of Taoist Meditation Series, Vol. 2
- Medhavi Sessions Episode #2 – With Master Jose Perez, Temple Style Tai Chi
Dwai is an old soul. He likes to meditate, practice Taijiquan (Tai Chi), play music and write articles and blogs about all the topics that interest him.