Dossier on Sandhya Jain and Radha Rajan and their derogatory statements on HDAS and others
——— Forwarded message ———-
From: Sandhya Jain <>
Date: Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 3:23 PM
Subject: URGENT from Sandhya Jain – 4 March 2010
To: S Gurumurthy , K G Suresh <>, Swami Devananda Saraswati <>, Swami Dayananda Saraswati <>, Swami Satyananda Saraswat <>, Srinivasan <>, Sw Jyotirmayananda <>, “R. Venkatanarayanan” <>, Krishnan B Rangarajan <>, [email protected], M R Venkatesh <>
Cc: Radha Rajan <>, S V Badri , Seshadri Chari , Ravi Shankar Prasad <>, “Panchjanya, Editor” <>, O P Kohli <>, L K Advani <>, Jaswant Singh <>, Hiren Joshi <>, Balbir Punj <>, Balashankar R <>, Ashutosh Jha <>, Arun Shourie <>, Arun Jaitley <>, Vinay Sahasrabuddhe <>
4 March 2010
Respected Swami Jyotirmayananda ji
It is a hoary Hindu tradition that the Mahabharata war was fought for Dharma, though the material reward was a kingdom. That war, staved off for many years by the puissant diplomacy of Sri Krishna, eventually saw two powerful armies meet on the plains of Kurukshetra. Stalwarts of the level of Bhishma Pitamah, Dronacharya and Karna on one side, Abhimanyu and Ghatotkacha on the other, were sacrificed before one side emerged victor.
Today’s Kurukshetra encompasses the entire landmass of India, and her hoary Dharma, culture and civilisational ethos, which are under the combined and calibrated assault of the Corporate-Judaeo-Christian world, with the slavish Muslim world serving as suicidal mercenaries, with no share in the ultimate loot, only a slice of heaven.
The stakes are not only so much higher, but the war is that much nastier, as there is no kinship or dharmic commonality that can impose restraint. There is no Sri Krishna, and Hindus are clueless how to face the enemy. Sadly, learned Swamis who should be in the forefront of galvanizing the public to recognise the enemy and gather on the battlefield, are reluctant to do their dharmic duty. They seem to have accepted a Faustian deal to allow the enemy a free run of the land in return for the safety of their rich ashramas, though how long such a promise would be respected is anyone’s guess.
I say this with sadness because you have stepped forward on the Swami Nityananda scandal in an unsatisfactory manner, without even declaring your side. You have  forwarded a foolish threat by Dr S Kalyanaraman to launch a defamation case against me and another lady, when there is no defamation in anything I posted to a few PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS, nor does the said gentleman have any locus standi in the matter!  You have put up some posts on the issue on your own blog, which can only be called unhelpful, in my personal opinion.
Swamiji, please allow me to briefly enumerate the crux of the issues being raised repeatedly by Smt Radha Rajan and myself, in our respective ways:-
– Hindus of Hindustan have specific rights and interests vis-à-vis this native bhumi of Hindu dharma, which cannot be shared by anyone else
– Islam and Christianity view the bhumi differently from natal Hindus and seek to overturn the natal tradition, and hence the intrinsic conflict with Hindus of Hindustan
– Two generations of Indian students were instigated by their own parents to study and work abroad, seek Western citizenship, to enjoy the fruits of life and progress denied by a socialist Nehruvian India. Had these persons remained in India, they would have been part of the Nehruvian secular crowd! [Meanwhile, the rest of us liberated the economy… and continue to live here…]
– When the West decided to completely decimate the Muslim world and directly seize its strategic and economic assets, it decided to ‘encourage’ secular Hindus of India to start demonizing Islam. The PIOs were also secular, but they were asked to pretend to be concerned about Hindu dharma and to invent a category called Global Hindu – an oxymoron if ever there was one.
– To establish their credentials and also acquire some self-esteem, they took up the task of seeking to correct the anti-Hindu venom in academia in the West, especially America, but proved ill-equipped for the task. Those among them with real scholarship did not want to get their hands dirty.
– This group penetrated the Hindu Dharma Acharya Sabha along with foreigner bhaktas and tried to establish the credentials of certain swamis, to direct Hindu concerns on this bhumi in ways that could only suit the West – this alienated genuine Hindus of India.
– Now these self-styled American Hindu academics are running scared on the issue of the California textbook battle, and are irate that we know this.
– They are irate that we are not impressed with globe-trotting Swamis with whom they have a back-scratching club – and neither side can deliver anything to the West because they do not possess the bhumi.
– They are now working overtime to take over traditional Hindu bodies any which way. There are many useful idiots available.
– But the high noon of their brief eminence is already over and I think they realise that they have no status in America or India. White Americans will realise that alienated Hindus are soon caught out and cannot help enslave the country. This is not a culture that cherishes Jai Chands.
To return to the current issue of Swami Nityananda, whatever the circumstances in which Sun TV did the expose on him, the channel is too distinguished to not do a thorough check before airing the video clip. It is foolish for American Hindus unknown in India and running away from the California textbook issue to argue that Nityananda is a victim because he was opposing Christian conversions – no globe-trotting swami has seriously opposed conversions.
The crux of our critique of HDAS and Swami Dayananda is that he has opened the door for conversions in the name of inter-faith dialogue! He has consistently refused to answer questions about the representatives who went to the Vatican in 2006, and other issues, which do not need repetition here.
It is pertinent that Swami Nityananda was considered dubious in many quarters, with reports of incidents of having being roughed up by the public for misbehaviour. Swami Dayananda ji has promoted such ‘spiritual novices’ in august bodies like the HDAS and GFCH, and is thus responsible for this sordid chapter in our lives.
I conclude with the gentle reminder, which I hope you will not resent too much, that the issues raised have been consistently evaded by those duty bound to give an explanation to Hindu society. Instead they are hiding behind the feigned indignation of unknown bhaktas, which brings them more discredit that they deserve. Swami Dayananda cannot face the public, he must immediately step down as Convener, Hindu Dharma Acharya Sabha.
Namaste and warm regards
———- Forwarded message ———-
From: TRN RAO
Date: Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 11:29 AM
Subject: Fwd: Here is Sandhya Jain On Nithyananda
Kalyan garu, I am truly shocked. Please comment /correct before I send this out.
This columnist Sandhya Jain thinks she is the knower and protector of civilisational patents of the Sanatana Dharma. Vow! She know Sanatana dharma in and out, better than Swamiji Nithyananda (the whipping boy), and she can dictate and send orders to Pujya Sri Dayananda Saraswathi of Hindu Dharma Acharya sabha (HDAS). She damns Rajiv Malhotra, a scholar and writer, as a self-educated Global Hindu, with citizenship of a white Christian nation and no academic or religious training in Hindu traditions and so on. What non-sense is this? She seems to hold all civilizational patents of the Sanatana Dharma. What kind of pornography she had seen in those sting operations? We don’t know; probably using her warped imagination she saw pornographic scenes. With Hindus like that do we need enemies?
I, a global Hindu, invited her to WAVES 2004 Conference (Gaithersburg, Maryland) and paid her round-trip air fare. What an idiot I was to have done that to this self-professed sage of Sanatan Dharma.