The forward only moving ‘Arrow of Time’ or ‘kAla’ is the most frightful divinity in our Universe. ‘kAlA’ is synonymous to ‘death’ because arrow of time and death cannot be reversed. This irreversible, fearful perspective of arrow of time is the kAla bhairava. Science recognizes today eight ‘arrows of time’. There are eight (ashta) kAla bhairavas. The eight slokas of kAla bhairava ashtakam point to these eight arrows of time in the way they characterize the kAla bhairava.
More posts by this author:
- Book Introduction Video – Inspiring Palita Perspsectives
- Eleven names of Rudra – Trikagni Kala
- Inspiring Palita Perspectives – My new ebook
- Aditya Hrdayam Again – Part 1
- Lakshmi nRsimha Karavalambam – Translation