This is an informal conversation with my master, Sifu Jose Perez. Just calling him a Tai chi master is an understatement. As a sage in the taoist tradition, he has mastered quite a bit more than just the martial art (chuan). His presence and direct teachings help his students attain progressively deeper levels of silence and stillness, as well as gain mastery over the energy arts.
More posts by this author:
- Tai Chi as a practical tool for Self realization
- Medhavi Sessions with Eulalio Fabie de Silva (Episode 1)
- Letting go – The Ashtāvakra way
- The world is like a city seen in a mirror
- Close encounters of the Fourth kind