This is an informal conversation with my master, Sifu Jose Perez. Just calling him a Tai chi master is an understatement. As a sage in the taoist tradition, he has mastered quite a bit more than just the martial art (chuan). His presence and direct teachings help his students attain progressively deeper levels of silence and stillness, as well as gain mastery over the energy arts.
More posts by this author:
- Tai Chi as a practical tool for Self realization
- Medhavi Sessions with Eulalio Fabie de Silva (Episode 1)
- The world is like a city seen in a mirror
- Letting go – The Ashtāvakra way
- Close encounters of the Fourth kind
Dwai is an old soul. He likes to meditate, practice Taijiquan (Tai Chi), play music and write articles and blogs about all the topics that interest him.