Published earlier in the Indian Philosophical Quarterly Vol 34, No. 1 (January – March 2007)
The purpose of this brief essay is to show that monotheistic religious traditions, simply by being what they are – based on blind faith, anti-intellectualism, dogmatism, fanaticism, and intolerance – have done and continue to do more harm than good to the world.
More posts by this author:
- Consciousness, Cosmology, and Science: An Advaitic Analysis
- Interview: Dr Ramakrishna Puligandla -Part III
- Interview: Dr Ramakrishna Puligandla -Part I
- Aspects of Hinduism-Origin, Development, and Comparison with Abrahamic Traditions
- Parinama and Vivarta: Is there any real distinction?