This is the second volume of Bruce Frantzis’ two-part series on the Water Method of Taoist Meditation. This covers the intermediate to advanced level practices of Taoist Meditation such as inner dissolving and Sexual Nei-Gung (transmutation of Sexual Energy for Spiritual advancement).
More posts by this author:
- Relaxing into Your Being: The Water Method of Taoist Meditation Series, Vol. 1
- Chronicles of Tao: The Secret Life of a Taoist Master
- What’s more important? Techniques or Meditation?
- Resting in the witness – Constant meditation
- Medhavi Sessions Episode #2 – With Master Jose Perez, Temple Style Tai Chi
Dwai is an old soul. He likes to meditate, practice Taijiquan (Tai Chi), play music and write articles and blogs about all the topics that interest him.