In Path of Fire and Light Swami Rama shares with Western students, for the first time, remarkable and practical information on the systematic techniques of an ancient and profound tradition of spiritual growth. The ancient yogic teachers and sages developed a powerful and subtle science of breath, swarodaya, by which they intensified their sensitivity to body and mind and successfully attained their ultimate goal: Self-realization. As a practical guide to the systematic science of swarodaya, this book is essential reading for all serious advanced students.
More posts by this author:
- Jnana Yoga: The Way of Life
- Light on Yoga — BKS Iyengar
- The role of knowledge in spirituality and the destruction of the mind
- The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali: Commentary on the Raja Yoga Sutras by Sri Swami Satchidananda
- The Eternal Self of the Buddha
Dwai is an old soul. He likes to meditate, practice Taijiquan (Tai Chi), play music and write articles and blogs about all the topics that interest him.