I’d like to introduce a new video blog series we’re starting in The Medha Journal, where we’ll post interviews and discussions with different people on various subjects, ranging from Arts, creativity, philosophy to spirituality. We call it the Medhavi Sessions, and this is Episode 1.
Today’s episode is an informal chat between myself (Dwai) and my dear friend and fellow spiritual seeker, fellow student (Guru Bhai) under Master Jose Perez.
More posts by this author:
- Medhavi Sessions Episode #2 – With Master Jose Perez, Temple Style Tai Chi
- A million reasons to thank you all!
- Sunrise over the golden way
- Freedom is in letting go!
- In memorial- Ravi Joshi, Medhavi
Dwai is an old soul. He likes to meditate, practice Taijiquan (Tai Chi), play music and write articles and blogs about all the topics that interest him.